Delaware. Endless Discoveries.
“The darker, more complex and emotional the part is, the easier it is for me. But I don’t take any of that stuff home with me at the end of the day.”
I did not stay long in Delaware so there’s not much to talk about. It’s a beautiful state and you don’t have to pay sales taxes on most retail items. Growing up, I always thought that was a joke but it wasn’t. And THAT aspect of Delaware, I do like very much.
Besides that, it doesn’t seem like there’s anything else going on in Delaware. Oh wait … it’s a good place to set up a business but yeah, that’s it. If there’s more, let me know. No one ever RAVES about Delaware. It’s just kind of — there — in the wind. No one ever goes, “Dude, you gotta go to Delaware and check out ____!”, like they would about Las Vegas, New York or New Orleans.
With that being said, here’s an interesting list I’ve compiled throughout my trip that I think is fun.
Hope you enjoy it.
SO FAR MY…
- North Carolina
- Las Vegas, NV
- Denver, CO
- New Orleans, LA
Favorite Places To Eat:
- Akira Sushi in New Orleans, LA
- Waffle House in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Bojangles in Charlotte, North Carolina
Favorite Party Stop:
- New Orleans, LA
Favorite Comedy Club:
- Comedy Works in Denver, CO
- Tennessee (1.76/gallon)
- Leaving New Mexico and heading into the mountains of Colorado after sunset with a lightning storm looming in the distance
- Crossing the West Virginia-Virginia border at 1:30am JUST to get my selfie
- Back roads of Alabama (I swear you could feel the racism swaying from the branches.)
- Edward Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama
- The White House
- The Linq Wheel in Las Vegas
- The back roads of Tennessee and Arkansas (beautiful trees)
Most Asked Questions About My Trip:
- What’s up with the Fanta?
- Where’s the dinosaur?
- Where are you??
- Louisiana to Mississippi to Florida to Alabama to Georgia to Tennessee (~11 hours).
2 thoughts on “Delaware. Endless Discoveries.”
Check out @fanta’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/fanta/status/755494201475731456?s=09
The comments for that video are hilarious. People are nuts.
Comments are closed.